Thursday, October 27, 2011

Fall in Full Bloom!

I have to say "fall"  puts a smile on my face!  One because all of the beautiful colors and the crisp, clean air that Fall has to offer.  Two because it is my FAV season!  It makes me feel like a kid again because  it reminds me when I was younger and would rake the leaves into a pile and I would take a running JuMp into them:)

My camera definitely has gotten a workout this fall and here's the proof:


These pictures look so peaceful and perfect.


My husband and I went for a hike at one of the local parks around our area and these are some of the sights that we saw:)
 The sun was trying to peek through as if it was saying "HI"!
 The sun setting....gorgeous and breathtaking:)
Hope you liked looking through the pictures!  Happy crafting girls:)

1 comment:

  1. Bila Anda tidak bisa mengubah bukti jika Anda bekerja dari jauh, ganti langkah Anda melihat keadaannya. https://hotbrand-sale.com/ Ya, ada semakin banyak isolasi, Anda tidak mempunyai lingkungan kantor yang terancang, dan Anda kemungkinan harus lewat masa penyesuaian. Tetapi, Anda bisa mengubah sudut pandang Anda menuju ini jadi positif.

    Bangun sudut pandang positif hingga Anda bisa menghargakan faedah dari keadaan baru Anda. Anda tak perlu bolak-balik. Anda mengirit uang untuk bensin dan kerusakan pada mobil Anda. Disamping itu, Anda tak perlu cemas kembali dengan ongkos parkirkan atau ongkos tol jembatan.

    Kerja jarak jauh ialah hal baru untuk beberapa orang, apa lagi saat ini COVID-19 sudah hentikan beberapa puluh juta orang untuk jalankan pekerjaannya di kantor.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog:) If you have any questions then feel free to ask away and I will get back to you!