Sunday, October 9, 2011

Halloween is Lurking Just Around the Corner:)


I've had this blog for quite some time now, but just haven't posted anything yet, so here it goes:)  I have to say that Halloween is the BEST holiday ever!  Maybe it's because you can feel like a kid again, and I truly am a kid at heart:)

Every year we have a Halloween bash at our house, our maybe I should just say I do because my husband is usually combining during that time.  This year I wanted to make the party more fun and better than last year.   So, I have found some pretty neat adult games to play from other blogs or websites out there.  One of them is a scavenger hunt, but this isn't one for little ones, nope!  It's an adult scavenger hunt and I can't wait to see what some of the people come up with!   You know, of course, it wouldn't be a Halloween bash without some type of drinking game and that's just what I purchased from Party City.  If you haven't been there before they have the best things there!  You should go check it out if you need party items or Halloween costumes!

In case your wondering, I have picked out what I'm going to be this Halloween and have started thinking about next Halloween already.  I told you, I am completely crazy about Halloween:)  I'll post some pictures after our Halloween bash of what I was and hopefully my costume makeup will look alright:-/

I have plenty of things to keep me busy for planning for this party!  One of the things that I do EVERY year is decorate our house, every single room!  Yes, it takes FOREVER to do it and take it down, but once it's up, it looks aMAZing or at least I'd like to think that:)  Here's a couple photos from our Halloween party's before: 
  This is how my kitchen was decorated....spooky huh?!?!

 
 My favorite was the buffet!  Do you like all the extra touches that were added to that:)  I think it turned out better than was I expecting!

 
 Doesn't it look cool and Halloweenie all light up?

 
 In the living room, my sis and her boyfriend had made a cementary for me!  They are the best:)

 
 We had a contest to see who could make the most creepiest, disgusting, but tasty food and as you can see there was quite the variety!  I made the kitty litter cake.  Funny thing is that it tasted really yummy, but not too many people ate it because I think it just kinda freaked them out a little too much!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog:) If you have any questions then feel free to ask away and I will get back to you!