Number 6 on the list was to ride a broom down an isle. This just made me burst out laughing! I LOVE it!!!
Number 10 was to take a picture with a police officer. I truly thought they wouldn't be able to pull this off, but I didn't have enough faith in them.....
Number 12 was to get all the different types of beers that were offered at a local bar:
Here is a pic of the winners and their prizes:
Spooky, but Cute Favors . Everybody thought the candy was neat and they loved the shot pens! They're all acting like whatever they dressed up us....LOL!!!! Don't you just love them?
The next game was the winking murderer game. This one was my fav because 1. I was there to see it go down and 2. when people "died" they really acted it out! Even my husband did a great job and he's not into this stuff too much:) Here were some of the pics that I had captured, keep in mind it was very hard to take pictures of this happening because you didn't know when it was going to happen next!
So, if you were debating whether or not to try any of the games that I had in my previous post, my advice would be to definitely try the murderer winking game and the scavenger hunt. Those were the 2 that everyone enjoyed the most and had fun playing them:)
I always say, that if I wasn't a teacher, I would be some type of planner (party, wedding). It's soo much fun getting everything ready and put together. These were some of the pics that I took of our house after it being all decorated! Tell me what you think:
Here are a few pics of our buffet:
My advice to pull off a successful Halloween bash would be to:
1. Plan, plan, and plan so more
2. Start to decorate well in advance
3. Decorate with lots of cobwebs, and lights
4. Find some interactive, fun, and crazy games for everyone to play
5. Provide fun food, music, and drink for everyone
6. Don't be afraid to ask for help if needed!!!
7. If you are thinking of having a Halloween bash next year then get to the stores asap right after Halloween! You can find some major bargains. That's how I bought most of my decor.
8. Give some type of Halloween favors for everyone to enjoy:)
9. Most of all have FUN and get a little ~CrAzY~ (it's okay every now and then;p)
Between, the company, good food, games, and beverages, it was an amazing time with great memories that will be remembered for years to come!!!! This is why I Heart Halloween and why I always will:) The only thing that I don't like is that it goes by too fast!!!! Isn't that what always happens though; whenever your having fun, the time just flies by?
Since Halloween is over, yes I will be planning and thinking of things for next years party! Call me crazy, but that's me, a Halloween junkie at heart:) I'm sad to see it go by, but now onto the Christmas party planning, decorating, and crafting....bring it on because I am sooo ready:):):)
How did you spend your Halloween weekend? Hope everyone had a wonderful and fun-filled Halloween weekend!! Tootles for now!!!!