Friday, October 28, 2011

Organization is Key!

Hey fellow bloggers! This past weekend, I was working on organizing odds and ends things throughout the house! I have been saying I will organize them, but just never get around to doing it. I have a pretty limited space in my kitchen, so I need to keep things organized to make use of the space that I have! Over the years, I have been printing off recipes for supper, drinks, and holiday parties. Since I'm in such a hurry, I just throw all of the recipes in a folder in no rhyme or reason. Then when I come back and look for it, it always takes me an extra 5 minutes to find my recipe! My solution was easy and quick to fix, buy a binder, paper puncher, and use my tabby dividers to section off each categories of recipes! Easy peasy lemon squeezy!!

 My old folder with all of the recipes!  I know, I know doesn't look pretty...but I promise it is more organized now!














 Now it looks much better! Plus, you can't beat the neat looking binder!  I will be able to easily find my recipe.  What small things have you organized that makes your life that much easier?  Hope you have a Happy Halloween!!!!









1 comment:

  1. Persyaratan khusus untuk bikin hati jadi lebih tenang dengan mensyukuri kehidupan. Bukan klise, tapi berikut yang penting dilaksanakan. Bahkan masih terjaga pada keadaan sehat dan dapat bernapas tak perlu bayar sebagai hadiah mengagumkan.

    Karena itu, coba awal hari dengan ingat 3 hal yang pantas disyukuri. https://duniaidola.com/ Menjadikan ini rutinitas hingga terciptanya psikis yang cukup mujur.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog:) If you have any questions then feel free to ask away and I will get back to you!