Sunday, September 30, 2012

31 Days to a Happier and Healthier You!

Happy Sunday All!!!  I hope you enjoyed your weekends:)  I was pretty busy and spent lots of time with family and friends for "my birthday" weekend..more on that a little later.  On Friday, I saw this post from Queen of the Creek....How to Seduce Your Guy in 31 Days!  It turns out that she is posting this because there is a certain blog called The Nesting Place that is asking whomever to pick a topic/series to write about for 31 days.  I'm jumping on board and writing about:
I thought this topic would be very fitting for what I'm trying to do right now with my weight loss. If you are debating whether or not you should write about one topic for 31 days then head on over to The Nesting Place:)


I hope you all have a fabulous night!!!  Stop back to check out my 31 Days to Happier and Healthier You!!!

Here's all of the different posts within this series:
Day 1: 31 Days to a Happier and Healthier You!
Day 2:  Goal Setting
Day 3:  BMR - Why is it important?
Day 4:  Picking What You Love! 
Day 5:  The "Dreaded" Before Pictures 
Day 6: Confidence is Key!!! 
Day 7:  Never Say No to Free!!
Day 8:  It's All in The Music:)
Day 9:  Colored Out!
Day 10: No Excuses! 
Day 11: Support Group 
Day 12: Pinterest = Motivation
Day 13: Skinny Chicken Stuffing Bake
Day 14:  Top 10 Exercising and Diet Myths
Day 15: Vocab No, No's
Day 16: Healthy Banana Muffins
Day 17: Use Your Resources!
 
Thanks for stopping by:):):)

Until next time!!!!!!
I've linked up to:   Today's Creative Blog Positively Splendid

3 comments:

  1. YAY! Don't you love jumping on the bandwagon? Here's to both of us actually posting the full 31 days! ;) Can't wait to follow along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday! Glad it was a good one for you. Great topic! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog:) If you have any questions then feel free to ask away and I will get back to you!