Friday, September 7, 2012

Mouth-Watering Chicken Tacos!

Happy Friday All!!!  TGIF, right?!?!?  I can't wait until the end of the school day because it is to Minneapolis for a girl's weekend!  The girls and I haven't done just a "girls weekend" in years, so I'm stoked!!!  I'm going on shopping spree to find some clothes that fit me really well:):):)  Woot! Woot!  Once I get back, I will definitely show you all some great finds, or at least I hope to!

The hubby, usually makes meals for us and this past week he made some mouth-watering chicken tacos!  It helped out with my Mexican food cravings:)  It was really pretty simple to make them and didn't take much time!


Ingredients:
- 1 lb of chicken breast
- Taco seasoning of you choice
- Tomatoes
- Lettuce(or any other veggies or your choice)
- Taco sauce
- Fat free or low-fat shredded cheese
- Multi grain soft shell taco




First you need to grill the chicken.  

Grill Chicken
Then you need to pull the chicken apart.  

Shred chicken apart.
Next, you grab a pan, place the chicken and the taco seasoning in it and heat it up.  
Cook the Chicken!
Take your soft shell taco and spoon on however much chicken, veggies and cheese on it as you want.  It's finished and ready to serve!!!  It's yummy:):):)

Yummy!
Hope you all have a great weekend!!! 

Thanks for stopping by:):):):)

Until next time!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog:) If you have any questions then feel free to ask away and I will get back to you!