Tuesday, September 25, 2012

~Sneak Peak #3~

Happy Tuesday everyone!!!  Hope you all have a wonderful day:):):)  Well, it's that time of the week again where I'm going to share with you another item from my Halloween costume!  It's really pretty simple....if you want to check out my other posts here is Sneak Peak 1 and Sneak Peak 2 Keep the guessing coming:)

Pink!


Time for this girl to get ready for her b-day dinner with the hubby!  I'm the big 30 today...yikes!  This kind of scares me a little because I'm no longer in my 20's:(  The best part though is that I'm starting this new stage of my life a happier and healthier ME!!!! 30 lbs. gone! I will post some pics in a later post:)
 There you have my next peak for my Halloween costume:)  

Thanks for stopping by:):):)

Until next time!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm baffled, but maybe Coco from Ice Loves Coco?? Am I WAY off?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Mindy!!! Can't believe you are 30. That makes me really old:) You are smart,loving,caring,sweet. I am so very lucky to have a daughter like you. I am so
    proud of you.
    Love Mom

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog:) If you have any questions then feel free to ask away and I will get back to you!