Wednesday, September 12, 2012

~Sneak Peak~

Happy hump day everyone:):):)  We're half way through this week!!!  That means I'm that much closer to watching the Hawkeyes play my college team the Panthers!  The Hawks started off terribly this season and I think that the Panthers are going to kick some major butt!!!

I have most of my Halloween outfit planned and bought already!  I want to keep what I'm going to be a secret...ssshhhh....so I thought that I would give you a sneak peak of one item that I bought for it.  Take a guess if you think you may know!

Leopard Print Skirt!
The best part about this skirt is that it's from Forever 21 and that I could actually fit into something that's sold there!!!!     So, there is the first sneak peak!!!  Hope you all have a great rest of your night:):)

Thanks for stopping by:):):)

Until next time!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hmm.. are you dressing up as an 80's chick? I feel like I'm slacking. I already know what I want to do for Halloween just not sure HOW to do it yet. We have 2 parties this year so I'm excited:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anything with leopard print is a-okay with me!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog:) If you have any questions then feel free to ask away and I will get back to you!