Monday, February 18, 2013

Outfit Love!

Lately, I have been loving trying on clothes!  I'm starting to get my confidence back or I guess I should say, I have my confidence back:)  I think that I look pretty good!  I have worked really hard to get to where I am now!  Why not show off my hard work?

Here are some different outfits that I tried on, thought they looked pretty cute, but didn't buy them:(

What do you guys think?


My Fav Outfit!!!




So, there you have it!  Some of the clothes that I tried on.  You can tell in the last pic that I posted I had all sorts of different clothes picked out to try on!  You can never tell what it will look like until you try it on, so that's why I always try on a crap load of clothes!

Hope you have a fantastic day!!!

Thanks for stopping by:):):)

Until next time!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Why didn't you buy the second outfit?! SO cute! I love the top and the jacket!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog:) If you have any questions then feel free to ask away and I will get back to you!