Monday, June 9, 2014

Weight Loss Update!!!!

Like I said yesterday, I took so time off to do me and get myself in check, just to make sure that  I continue living a healthy life.  I'm happy to report that I have kept on a trucking, as far as living a healthy lifestyle.  I'm super proud that I look at this as a lifestyle change and not just a diet.  This is the way I will live the rest of my life.  I'm still learning as I go on this fairly new path and I'm tweaking it as I go along!  I've had my ups and downs since the last time I checked in with everyone.
Via
That's my new mantra!  Don't give up!  I've learned, if you fall, once, twice, or even three times, just get up, dust your self off, and hop right back on the healthy train. 

Via
Throughout the past year or so, I have gained SO much confidence and I believe in myself so much more than before!  Like I said, I have been working on myself, staying positive, and healthy:):)

Since the last post, I did for my weight loss, the scale hasn't budged a whole lot, but I know that inches have come off!  That's definitely a win and I will take that!!!  So, here are my comparison pictures of before and after (still in progress though). The pictures only show a total of 40 lbs, but really I lost a grand total of 50 lbs!!!  My goal was 55lbs, but dang, I will take that:)

What a difference 40 lbs make!

What a change:):)
Now, my goal was to get down to 140 lbs, but my mind has changed along this process.  I think that I am in the best shape of my life.  Yes, I still have room for improvement, BUT this is the best that I have done so far in this journey:)  I'm proud of that!!!  I have been pretty proud of my arms(or as I like to call them, my guns...hehehe) and my booty!!!  Squats and lunges truly do wonders for your booty!

The past year, I have also started to focus on weight lifting and I'm not talking about the weight lifting machines at the gym, either!  Don't get me wrong those machines are awesome, as well, but for me I wanted to take it a step up and get out of my comfort zone.  So, the past year or so, I started going to a class on a regular basis, probably 3-4 times a week.  This is a hint as to what the class has to deal with:)  See if you can guess what type of class I'm taking!!!
Via
Thanks for stopping by:):):)

Until next time!!!

3 comments:

  1. I am so glad you've almost hit your goal. You seriously look great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nichole! It's been a long road, but it's definitely been worth all the time and effort I put into it:) Can't wait to see what else the future holds for me.

      Delete
  2. Great weight loss journey! πŸ˜ƒ

    I commend you for all the hard work you put yourself through. I know it ain't easy πŸ™

    Losing weight can be done with zero exercise minutes per day. Weight loss comes down to energy balance, as long as you’re eating fewer calories than you are burning (you burn calories every second, regardless of what you’re doing), you will lose weight. Exercise is one way to manipulate this energy balance and increase the amount of calories burned.

    So yes, it is certainly possible to exercise for 1 minute and lose weight.

    1 minute of specific weight loss routines, is equivalent to 45 minutes of moderate exercise at the gym πŸ‹️

    To be honest, I don't know too much more about it other than it working great for me and hubby, click here to take their 1 minute quiz: 1 Minute Weight Loss
    πŸ‘ˆ

    I highly suggest your readers check it out if they're looking to lose your weight easily once and for all.

    Good luck!

    Jane
    Lost 17 pounds in 3 Months w/ little to no exercise

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog:) If you have any questions then feel free to ask away and I will get back to you!